Hello hello friends! My name is Karen and I am a Young Living leader and oily mentor. I’m a mama to two boys Marco and Felix who keep me on my toes everyday. I’ve been using essential oils for over 6 years now but I am far from your typical oily user. I’m your normal stay at home, coffee sippin’, Target lovin’ mama. Whimsy & Wellness is one of my favorite shops, not only are their rollers beautiful but they make everyday use of your oils easy and fun!
Being a mama is one of the hardest jobs I’ve ever had and sometimes coffee doesn’t cut it. I always reach for my unicorn roller when I need that mid afternoon pick me up to get me through the rest of the day.
Unicorn Roller Blend
- 10 drops Valor essential oil
- 10 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 10 drops Stress Away essential oil
- 10 drops Frankincense essential oil
When emotions run high we always reach for our Be Brave roller! Having elementary school aged kiddos can be hard but this blend gives them the boost of courage and confidence that they need.
Be Brave Roller Bottle Blend
- 5 drops Valor essential oil (Young Living blend)
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 4 drops Cedarwood essential oil
In times of uncertainty and when things aren’t looking so bright we reach for our Think Happy roller. It is bright, uplifting and always brings a smile to my face.
Think Happy Roller Bottle Blend
- 8 drops White Angelica essential oil (Young Living blend)
- 12 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 3 drops Joy essential oil (Young Living blend)
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
As an Enneagram 3 I am always challenging myself and you can find me hustling 24/7. This Hustle blend is perfect for all those of you who are constantly on the go. This blend would also make the perfect roller for all new rankers on your oily teams. Enjoy!
Hustle Roller Bottle Blend
- 5 drops Envision essential oil (Young Living blend)
- 3 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 3 drops Lime essential oil
Thanks so much for following along in a day in the life of our roller bottles! Come hang out with me on Instagram @plantsandoils for tips on creating a toxic-free home, essential oils, and all things wellness!